The Institute for the conditioning, conservation and territorial development (INPACTA), is a civil association of private law, of academic, educational, cultural and scientific character, linked to the social, economic and political work of national development. It is a juridical person projected as a non-governmental organization, beneficiary of resources from international technical cooperation and Peruvian companies, is regulated by the provisions of the civil code in force.
- To program, elaborate and execute studies and/or projects that allow the conditioning, conservation and development of urban and/or rural areas.
- Establish experimental research centers that rescue customs and dynamics of native populations and propose alternatives for sustainable development that result in the quality of life.
- To provide advice and technical assistance to decision makers at the local, regional and/or national development levels, in urban-rural relations, in order to promote productive economic activities, fostering environmental balance.
- To develop training and dissemination activities, related to the value of planned territorial development and environmental protection, consistent with the current and future real needs of each population.
- To elaborate publications, brochures, manuals and to organize all kinds of events, seminars, contests, national and international exhibitions and others of similar nature.
- To maintain cultural relations with other similar entities at the national and international level.